Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Hunting!

So - We went hunting this past weekend, and had a GREAT time. Greg is going back up this weekend, and then back up again halfway through next week and staying through Labor Day. Unfortunately for me, I will be working as it is USANA's HUGE Convention next week and I will be working from 6 in the morning til late every night - crazy! So, in preparation for this, it felt great to go up camping and relaxing this past weekend. For those of you that were there, you know that us girls pretty much relaxed, ate and played all weekend while the silly boys went out chasing Bambi - well, Greg got an elk tag, so he was watching the rest of them chase Bambi while he eagerly tried to find elk. Lucky for me - none of the boys were too ambitious so this weekend was unsuccessful! Now that I can't go back up - if he gets one, I don't have to see the ugly part! ;) Although, I did teach Odie how to run with me on the 4-wheeler, which was just great for his high energy level! If only I could take the wheeler on the road around town here - I would be set! ;) As always, I am HORRIBLE at taking pictures, so I literally didn't take any until my uncle took his 6-month old grandson on his first 4-wheeler trip - Jaxon is SO dang cute, I had to take a picture. And then, Madi and I had to take a picture since Greg finally got a hold of the camera. So, enjoy the only 2 pictures I have of the weekend... I promise - I will make them take one of Greg in his camo - it is pretty dang cute!

3 comments:

All About M.E.('s) said...

I took plenty of pictures for the both of us! I'll have to send a few your way. I'm sad that you aren't going back up, but it was very fun to have you there last weekend. Hopefully we'll see you soon.

Mills Family said...

Oh those are cute pics that you took. Yeah I am with you as long as I don't have to see the dead animals I am okay. Well glad you had fun.

NicKnight said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! Justin just got back from hunting with his dad and said its so beautiful. So seeing your pics. makes me want to get out there and do some campin'!